I am so excited about this school year. As many of you know, our Unit of Study for this semester is Japan. I have lots of great lessons in store for you!
I hope that you will become very familiar with this website. I will store all of the images, maps, links, and assignments that we cover in class right here. Please take some time to familrize yourself with how the page works.
Once I began posting very often, you will notice that the new posts are always at the top. If you need information from an older post, scroll down. If you do not see it on this page, check out the "Old Posts" list on the right-hand side of the screen. Please feel free to email me anytime.
I hope as the semester goes on that several students will choose to create their own blogs as well. I will help you set it up and make it secure. This will be a great way for all of the students to share ideas and stay connected; even across the county!
Classes will begin next week, September 8-11th. I will post my weekly schedule. For 5th and 6th Graders at CMS due to the Labor Day holiday, I will not see you until the next week.
I cannot wait to see you!
~Mrs. Cottingham~
This blog is to keep parents and students of Bibb County's Gifted Program connected.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's Here?
This is the official site of the Bibb County Gifted Program. I will use this blog to post information that we will use in class, as well as assignments and information for parents. I encourage you to check the site weekly to know what all is going on.
This is really cool. You are really cool!
ReplyDelete