Friday, September 18, 2009

Week Three

Activating Activity


How many book shelves do you see?
Can you recreate this illusion on your paper?

3rd-4th Grades
Read/Discuss Chapters 1-2 of "Sadako"
Begin Haiku Poetry

5th-6th Grades
Read/Discuss Chapters 1-3 of "Sadako"
Haiku Poetry Project
**Display or Poetry Booklet due next week**

7th-8th Grades
Read Discuss Chapters 1-3 of "Sadako"
Begin group project of writing play

I also used this video to preview and discuss the droping of the Atom Bomb on Hiroshima. This is actual footage taken from the air craft. This is "the bomb" that affects Sadako.







No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Here?

This is the official site of the Bibb County Gifted Program. I will use this blog to post information that we will use in class, as well as assignments and information for parents. I encourage you to check the site weekly to know what all is going on.

Followers