Stephen W.
4th Grade
The Rain is pouring down hard
We can't go outside
I am really bored.
Jacob C.
3rd Grade
I like to measure
When will they come over?
I always like school.
Drake D.
3rd Grade
School is very fun!
I love it when it is fall.
It is raining cheese.
Joshua G.
3rd Grade
The sky is falling!
No, the leaves are falling down.
I love when its fall!
Tori P.
3rd Grade
What's up, Spring is here lets play
School's here lets work guys
So you like baseball?
Tristyn R.
3rd Grade
The flowers are blooming now
They are pretty big
This season is spring.
Aly B.
4th Grade
I am happy it is fall!
The leaves are falling!
Rake the leaves again!
Joel R.
3rd Grade
What time is it now?
I hope they come over soon!
I like Halloween!
Anna Cate M.
4th Grade
Springtime is coming.
All the flowers start to bloom.
Bees are buzzing too.
Mary Beth B.
4th Grade
Acorns are falling.
Leaves are blowing now
It gets colder at night now.
This blog is to keep parents and students of Bibb County's Gifted Program connected.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's Here?
This is the official site of the Bibb County Gifted Program. I will use this blog to post information that we will use in class, as well as assignments and information for parents. I encourage you to check the site weekly to know what all is going on.
It is time to go to school.
ReplyDeleteThe leafes are falling.
The season is fall.
Tristyn DeAnn Rowe
3rd Grade
Tristyn R.
ReplyDelete3rd grade
It is time to go swimming.
It is very hot.
It is summer time.
Tristyn D. Rowe
ReplyDelete3rd grade
Its are vaction.
It is hot outside.
It is summer time.