Here is my tentative schedule. I suspect it will change once I get in the classes...
Monday:
Centreville Middle School
8:00 - 10:00 5th Grade
10:00 - 12:00 6th Grade
Randolph Elementary School
12:30 - 2:30 ALL Students
Tuesday:
Centreville Middle School
8:00 - 10:00 7th Grade
10:00 - 12:00 8th Grade
Brent Elementary School
12:30 - 2:30 3rd and 4th
Wednesday:
West Blocton Middle School
8:00 - 10:00 5th Grade
10:00 0 12:00 6th Grade
West Blocton Elementary School
12:30 - 2:30 3rd and 4th
Thursday:
West Blocton Middle School
8:00 - 10:00 8th Grade
10:00 - 12:00 7th Grade
Woodstock Elementary School
12:30 - 2:30 3rd and 4th
Friday:
Office
Referrals, testing, teacher consultation, GEP or parent meetings, lesson planning,phone calls, records, inservice attendance or planning.
This blog is to keep parents and students of Bibb County's Gifted Program connected.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's Here?
This is the official site of the Bibb County Gifted Program. I will use this blog to post information that we will use in class, as well as assignments and information for parents. I encourage you to check the site weekly to know what all is going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment